Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Laurynas
#1 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 10:07:33 AM(UTC)
Laurynas

Hello, I was wondering, how many monitors I can use with Husky M50 80CH server? I want to connect two of these servers together and control all of them with one client workstation. I understand that one or two monitors will not be enough to properly see 131 cameras (that is how many we have). how many displays I can connect to the workstation and how?

Also is the client side workstation needed? maybe I can use NVRs themselves to view and record and register events? in that case how many monitors I can connect to husky M50 80CH

I would like to have a single and unified system that can work together with several NVRs with one keyboard/mouse/joystick.

I also have more questions is there a way to contact live support?

Edited by user Monday, August 25, 2014 10:37:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Justin
#2 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 11:32:32 AM(UTC)
Justin

Was thanked: 416 time(s) in 376 post(s)
I would strongly encourage you to contact presales concerning the requirements for this number of cameras on a single display.

presales@milestonesys.com
Kind regards

Justin

Please remember to thank people who assist you by using the thank option at the top of any useful posts.