Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Omer
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2015 7:59:04 PM(UTC)
Omer

Dear Users,

I have a CCTV system which I would like to export a week of Data.
But this data is stored in the Archive Records, so is there any way to extract/export these data easily.
Because Export tool from the client take more than 20min per hour data, and I have to do it for more than 20 cameras and for 5-7days...

Or, is it possible to configurate automatic extraction (i.e. all the night from 1:00 to 5:00)?

Best Regards
Omer
Bo
#2 Posted : Friday, January 23, 2015 2:50:09 PM(UTC)
Bo

Was thanked: 317 time(s) in 298 post(s)
There is no build-in export utility.

I am thinking that there is a possible workaround, however accessing the data will be cumbersome compared to exported data. Try it; do a backup of the video data then try the below procedure.

Note: It is very important that the Recording Server be stopped before trying to access the databases on the Live Recording path in order to prevent corruption of video files due to conflicting process occurring simultaneously. Better do this on backup data.

• First open the Smart Client Player that has been previously exported or navigate to C:\Program Files\Milestone\XProtect Smart Client and open the Smart Client-Player.
  • Then, click Setup and navigate to the Overview pane on the left and click the little cylinder with a green '+' emblem on it. (Open Database)
  • Navigate to your archived video and find the database with the video in question (The database is structured by camera names.
  • Select the database with the Start and End times of the cameras to be exported
  • Click Next and then select the start and end time that is to be exported in the Playback tab of the player (make sure all cameras selected have video for the length of the export).
Yours Sincerely, Bo Andersen