Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Pawel
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2015 4:48:02 PM(UTC)
Pawel

Hi,
Sorry for my English :). I have two proglems or quests to do. I writing this post because I cant find any solutions in the internet.
I have installation with Milestone Expert - one management server and two independent recording servers, 130 cameras.
1. I have to build web page with cameras streaming in live mode. Is there any way to use milestone streaming server for this? Is this solution will be efficient (30 cameras and let say 100 users + 8 local users and 130 cameras)?

2. I have to give alarm signals from Milestone to other software. Video loss alarm, loss of communication with the camera and lens tampering alarm. Alarms are configured in the Milestone and functioning properly. I have to make integration with other software. What mechanisms have to use, what to look for? Do I even can transmit such signals with Milestone to other software?
Michael
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2015 5:39:14 PM(UTC)
Michael

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 88 post(s)
Hi Pawel,

In response to your questions:

1) I assume you have checked the rather extensive possibilities of the current Smart Client, HTML Web client and Mobile clients. If these do not suffice for special requirements, you will need the Milestone Software Development Kit. More information here:
http://www.milestonesys....ntegration-platform-sdk/
http://www.milestonesys....ownload-mip-sdk/#english

2) As above, you can use the SDK to program subscribtions to specific Events from the Milestone Event Server.

Best regards,

Michael W.
Milestone technical support
 1 user thanked Michael for this useful post.
Pawel on 2/26/2015(UTC)