Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Shoaib
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:06:26 PM(UTC)
Shoaib

i restarted my management machine after that management service does not start and give following error message

An error has occurred during initialization of the service: VMO61008: The following account does not have sufficient permissions to complete the operation: SYSTEM. Check the permissions for the account and allow the appropriate permissions to perform this operation.
Eddie
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:46:58 PM(UTC)
Eddie

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 16 post(s)
This error suggests that the user account you are logged in with does not have admin rights - can you please confirm the user has admin priviledges
Shoaib
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2014 4:29:15 PM(UTC)
Shoaib

yes, user has admin right.

actually when i configure service with local system it gives error service does not start, when i configure with domain user then service starts but not automatically,,

do you have any KB about user rights.
Mari-Ann
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 6:17:54 PM(UTC)
Mari-Ann

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Just managed to get the same issue and error code. It occurred after an unexpected power loss of all system devices.
managed to terminate the process (local services) after which tried to start it again and it started normally.

1 user thanked Mari-Ann for this useful post.
Eddie on 4/23/2015(UTC)