Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Marites
#1 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2015 10:19:07 PM(UTC)
Marites

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi,

I have a problem on site, suddenly the viewing of all cameras was off and I'll tried to access the management server to check why this happened. Management client was running but when I tried to login there is an error. and I tried to restart the services of management server but after restarting still not accessible the management client application. I tried also to stop the services and start it again, there is an error code: 82048 (Error applying license on management server). Then I tried to restart the machine of management server and after restarting I tried to login again on management client, it is accessible and all cameras was working. May i know what is the reason why the error was come? and what is the solution to eliminate this error again?

Torsten
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 2:13:35 PM(UTC)
Torsten

Was thanked: 127 time(s) in 119 post(s)
I cannot interpret the behaviour you describe.

The best advice I can give you: Hurry up and file a support case. And have a TeamViewer session ready.

Rgds,
Torsten
Nick
#3 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 6:32:21 AM(UTC)
Nick

Marites,

Did you ever find any more information on error 82048? We've been in touch with Milestone support and haven't had any luck yet after several hours of troubleshooting. Any information you have would be useful to us. Thanks.
Matthew
#4 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 10:01:06 PM(UTC)
Matthew

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I just encountered this issue today on Corporate 2014, 7.0c.

The response I got from "License Chat" was

This error is referring to an SQL error. The fix would be to upgrade to 7.0d.
and
   The upgrade to 7.0d is required to resolve this error.

They went ahead and opened a case for me so if they provide a spot fix, I'll update this post or post again.

-Matthew
Bogumil
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2016 7:02:02 PM(UTC)
Bogumil

I have similar problem with 7.0d - Error code: 82048 . Is any solution?
Matthew
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2016 7:22:11 PM(UTC)
Matthew

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
We never updated to 7.0d; still on 7.0c and do not encounter the issue any more. I don't remember the exact cause, but search your SQL server error logs as it ends up being a SQL issue of some sort. At least it was for us.