Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Thomas
#1 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 5:31:51 PM(UTC)
Thomas

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
We've had Milestone running locally for a while and it can perform the normal tasks. When investigating Alarms and events though I'm seeing issues that seem odd. Any feedback on the issue below would be appreciated.

Here's what's happening:
1. When I create a User-defined event and/or generic event. Then relate it to a rule to do something simple like "change the resolution" I can see the event was sent successfully, but nothing happens. The camera just stays the same in this case. So, it appears as though the system registers the event but doesn't take action. The event server is running, I checked the service.

2. Also, when saving an alarm, an error message appears stating the following:
Windows Title: Alarm Definition()
[yellow Caution graphic]
Failed to get users from server.
Additional Information: Failed to obtain list of users

****Detailed error message
===================================

Failed to get users from server.

===================================

Failed to obtain list of users (VideoOS.Event.PlatformPlugin)

Program location:

at VideoOS.Event.PlatformPlugin.Shared.AlarmSecurityClientManager.GetAllUsers(ServerId serverId)
at VideoOS.Event.PlatformPlugin.Admin.AlarmSecurityOwnerUpdateManager.UpdateOwnerThreadFunc(Object obj)
Justin
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2013 10:40:52 AM(UTC)
Justin

Was thanked: 415 time(s) in 375 post(s)
I've onyl seen the second error when the machien trust account had been removed from the domain, although they reported many more issues based on that fact, if you remove the machine from the domain and re add it again, does this resolve the issue?
Kind regards

Justin

Please remember to thank people who assist you by using the thank option at the top of any useful posts.
Kuno
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 26, 2016 12:47:57 PM(UTC)
Kuno

Hi,
was this ever solved?

Interested , as we have similar problem after moving Milestone from one domain to another domain.

Regards
Kuno
Thomas
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 27, 2016 4:01:49 PM(UTC)
Thomas

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello Kuno,

This was a long time ago. I would need to check with my technical staff to see if they remember how it was resolved.

Best regards,

Tom
Kuno
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 31, 2016 8:13:07 PM(UTC)
Kuno

Hi Tom
Look forward to that information, as I have this issue on an installation that has moved to another domain.
I guess it is something with the SQL, but I would like to get it solved without reinstalling everything.

Regards
Kuno