Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Thavasilingam
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 4, 2014 3:29:19 PM(UTC)
Thavasilingam

Hi,

I had installed Xprotect LPR server and necessary pluging in my server setup. I do also have valid license from Milestone (able to see after my login).

Could you please guide me how can i update this license into my server? will be appreciated, if i get step by step procedure.

Note: I know the process of updating license of XProtect VMS license, however this one seems to be different process.

Please help
Michael
#2 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 1:55:31 PM(UTC)
Michael

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 88 post(s)
Hi Thavasilingam,

The Activation process is the same for the LPR. All you need to do is to Activate the XProtect VMS installation (from the Management Application), and this will include the LPR-license. Guides for activation etc. are available at: http://www.milestonesys....Product-Information-Kit/

In need of further assistance, we will need the license codes (which can not be handled thru the Forum), so please contact your local Milestone Partner or the Milestone Inside Sales Team (sales@milestone.dk)
Best regards,

Michael W.
Milestone technical support
 1 user thanked Michael for this useful post.
Thavasilingam on 9/5/2014(UTC)
Thavasilingam
#3 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 3:35:16 PM(UTC)
Thavasilingam

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your information. I had done the license update after having LPR installed and running in my setup. Even after updating the license, it says 'Trail expires in XX days'. I got a response from Milestone Support, they are also asking me to follow the same procedure.

I had responded to them that after updating license also, it says 'Trial Expires XX days".

With Regards
Thavasilingam T