Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Damian
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 4, 2015 4:34:55 PM(UTC)
Damian

Hy there

Last week i was instaling the first M10 we recived from Milestone, its a nice machine,
but i miss some config option wich i use in the "real" Milestone systems.
But anyway, if somebondy could help me with the little "videobrick" in any way would be nice.

Does anybody know how to change the Port for MilestoneMobile on a Husky M10?

Is there any option to increase the stream quality on MilestoneMobile? It quite poor in my humble opinion

Is there some kind of user permission controlling?

thx and regards Damian

Bo
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 5, 2015 5:22:59 PM(UTC)
Bo

Was thanked: 317 time(s) in 298 post(s)
Q-
Does anybody know how to change the Port for MilestoneMobile on a Husky M10?
A-
No, there’s no such option on the Husky M10. The Milestone Mobile has to connect to the Husky M10 using port 80. (Default port, when setting up a connection in Milestone Mobile Client, is 8081 – which won’t work).

Q-
Is there any option to increase the stream quality on MilestoneMobile? It quite poor in my humble opinion
A-
I’m, unfortunately, not aware of such an option.
We, the Arcus team, as optimized the use of Mobile Clients quite a bit in the new 1.7 version which was released yesterday. We’ll strongly advice you to do an upgrade whenever possible (it can take up to 48 hours (from the day of release) before the new version is detected by the M10 and an upgrade can take place).
Please note: The feature called Bandwidth Optimization in the Mobile Client isn’t supported toward the M10

Q-
Is there some kind of user permission controlling?
A-
Not in regards to the Milestone Mobile client.
Users can be setup on the M10 – either administrators or standard users – but has no impact on the Mobile Client.
Yours Sincerely, Bo Andersen