Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Jason
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:04:22 PM(UTC)
Jason

I have added a Hikvision DS-2CD2132-I to my Go system and the management client recognizes it just fine and I see video and can change settings. However, the smart client gives me the fatal 'Server has lost connection to camera'. I have made sure the microphone is turned off and I have the latest device pack. I can get it to work on Milestone Pro but only if I set it to record all the time, which I would fine with on my Go system. Anyone have any ideas how to solve this?
Justin
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 10:42:10 AM(UTC)
Justin

Was thanked: 415 time(s) in 375 post(s)
Are there any errors in the recording server log, if you stop and start the recording server and then check the log file. (default location is c:\programdata\milestone\milestone surveillance\)

Kind regards

Justin

Please remember to thank people who assist you by using the thank option at the top of any useful posts.
Jason
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 10:05:44 PM(UTC)
Jason

its been a while since i have been able to tackle this issue again. There are errors in the logs. What exactly am i looking for in the logs? also here is a screen shot and i can send logs if needed as well.
Jason attached the following image(s):
hikvision milestone issue.JPG (172kb) downloaded 4 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.