Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tony
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2015 5:12:27 PM(UTC)
Tony

Running Xprotect Pro latest version. I have map view in the smart client on one screen. However i am having some problems trying to get the map and sub-maps to automatically fill the screen/background.

Ive tried all types of resaloutions, is there some way to do this?
Michael
#2 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2015 4:18:29 PM(UTC)
Michael

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 88 post(s)
The Smart Client view elements (Video view, Map) will always display in correct aspect (height to width) ratio. Consequently, all stretching is done according to the aspect ratio. This means, if you have a computer display capable of showing 1920 x 1080 pixels, you should select a Map image file of this size for full-screen view, as it should always open in "standard Zoomed" size. I have just verified wit latest Smart Client 2014 v. 9.0 c.
Best regards,

Michael W.
Milestone technical support
Tony
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2015 6:23:29 PM(UTC)
Tony

Thank you, I will give this a try. One more question:
Also on my map i have a perimeter beam connected to an input of a camera. After 7PM I would like this to raise an alarm, position the camera and flash an icon on the map.
I set up the manual event to trigger the camera preset, the alarm & the time schedule. The input triggers the alarm when the time schedule is active, it then triggers the event which triggers the camera preset. It all works fine.

But how do i show an alarm graphic (line) on the map also when the alarm is triggered?. And is it possible to auto close the alarms? Thank you.