Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Scott
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2011 2:44:07 AM(UTC)
Scott

Raul, I received the email with SLC, however it did not have the attached LIC file. The instructiions said to input the license in the manager program going to Help > About. i just downloaded 2.0a and my license begins with 1d1. the manager software will not let me enter the license
Steven
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 01, 2012 11:57:02 AM(UTC)
Steven

Hi all

I am keen to trial the software however am having the same registration issue. I have received the SLC on the registration confirmation email but no LIC file. I have followed the instructions on the email to enter the SLC through the Help>About window. I can not enter the SLC into the field as suggested. It will not allow any text input.

Looking at the other posts on registrations the solution appears to be download xProtect Go 2.0a and re-install. I notice you can not download this install file directly on the new web site. The download link on the registration email also is broken. All I can do is download the "MilestoneXProtectInternetDownloadManager.exe" file which downloads reinstalls the program.

I have confirmed that the program through the File menu allows for the import of a LIC file as per the documentation.

If I can not type in the SLC as instructed in the email, do I need a LIC file?

Regards
Steve
henrik
#3 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2012 4:39:29 PM(UTC)
henrik

Hey guys!

Same problem here.. I've downloaded 2.0a but can't type anything on the SLC field...

Henrik
Tom
#4 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2012 7:43:08 PM(UTC)
Tom

I am having the same problem. When we will receive an answer to this question and who form milestone answers the problems on this forum?