Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Micah
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2013 7:12:19 PM(UTC)
Micah

Kind of curious how I can go about editing the login page on the web client? If this is even possible? Would be nice to not have "Surveillance on the Go!", and "Video Tutorials" and things like that at the login page. We use XProtect for a fairly large business. The people who log in to view these videos really do not care about "Watch our latest videos!"

I'm not trying to sound harsh. The web client is of exceptional quality in terms of functionality and looks, I'm just looking to customize the login page a little.

Thanks for any help.
Micah
Justin
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 2, 2013 12:49:52 AM(UTC)
Justin

Was thanked: 414 time(s) in 374 post(s)
I'll have a look Monday and see what is possible.
Kind regards

Justin

Please remember to thank people who assist you by using the thank option at the top of any useful posts.
Justin
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 5, 2013 12:07:33 PM(UTC)
Justin

Was thanked: 414 time(s) in 374 post(s)
Unfortunately you cannot natively do this. I have forwarded the suggestion to product management for consideration in a later release.
Kind regards

Justin

Please remember to thank people who assist you by using the thank option at the top of any useful posts.
Scott
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 6:38:23 PM(UTC)
Scott

Hello! I realize this is an old post, but wondering if we now have the ability to edit the pages?

Thank you!

Originally Posted by: Justin Go to Quoted Post
Unfortunately you cannot natively do this. I have forwarded the suggestion to product management for consideration in a later release.