Hi,
I’m integrating an analytics application with XProtect through AI Bridge. The IVA pushes metadata successfully, but nothing shows up on the XProtect side. I’m not sure where in the pipeline it’s getting lost, so I’d appreciate help narrowing it down.
Setup
XProtect VMS: 2026 R1
AI Bridge: 3.0.1 (docker compose based)
Smart Client and Management Client: 2026 R1 Update 4
What works
-
The IVA is registered and visible under Processing Servers→AI Bridge in Management Client(MC)
-
I’ve subscribed the camera to the IVA’s metadata in MC
-
The IVA pushes ONVIF-format metadata and gets HTTP 200 responses
What doesn’t work
-
Smart Client does not show any bounding boxes on the camera in live or playback.
-
In Management Client, under Metadata → [subscribed camera], I don’t see the animated metadata preview that I saw in a tutorial.
I also ran the official connectivity sample (here) using Docker Compose. It shows the same behavior: no bounding boxes or animated preview in MC
Since the sample app has the same problem, I suspect the cause is in configuration or the AI Bridge ↔ XProtect connection rather than in my app’s metadata format.
Questions
-
What’s the recommended way to check whether metadata actually reaches the recording server after AI Bridge returns HTTP 200? Is there a specific log or trace I should look at?
-
Besides subscribing the camera to the IVA metadata, what other configuration is needed for Smart Client to draw bounding boxes? any Smart Client setting ?
-
What does it mean if the metadata preview under Metadata → camera is empty? Which part of the chain does that rule in or out?
I can share logs, sample payloads, or screenshots if that helps.
Thanks!